Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Time moves on

Hi Baby Boy. I can't believe tomorrow it will be 6 months ago that I had you. I don't know how so much time has gone by. The past 6 months feels like I've just been thrown into the ocean. At first the waves pounded me into the rocks, I was exhausted, in more pain than I thought I could live with, and then when I thought I was ready for death myself, the waves pulled me out, just a little bit. I rode the waves up and down, completly unaware of what was hapening, inside of myself and around me, and then, next thing I know, its slowed down, just enough that I start to see around me, before I'm pulled off again. Now, 6 months along, and the waves are more predictable, going up and down, I can see when a big wave is comming, and sometimes even brace myself for it.
I do know that no matter how much time goes by, no matter where I go, I will never stop missing you Mr. Twinkle Toes, or wishing that I could have you back to dance with me.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home