Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

To My Grandson:

Today it is 6 months since you left your Mom and Dad and us and it seems like a lifetime ago. I know your Mom and Dad are struggling with each day and today has been pretty hard, probably harder than most but who can judge the sense of pain. Its a double whammy that Colleen and Glenn had their baby Charlie.

I think of you often, especially when I see your cousin Aidan and feel like you should be here to play with and hug, but there's no rhyme nor reason to life and crap happens - more to some people than others - but you deal with what you get.

I wish I could make the pain go away but I can't, I can only believe it will get easier to bear with time and hope that it happens sooner than later.

Love from your Grandma.

1 Comments:

Blogger butterflies said...

Just to let you know that Im thinking of you all.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home