Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, September 04, 2006

Summers Over

Well buddy the summers pretty much over and the kids go back to school next week and I guess that means that your old Dad will have to start wearing socks on the weekends again:(


Your Grandma and Grandpa W and your cousin Nolan were up to see us for a visit today. As you probably saw Nolan sure loved to play with the big exercise ball we have in your room (He has a laugh that I imagine your would have sounded alot like). We went to the park and Nolan and Grandpa and your Momma went on a train ride, I think your Grandpa had the most fun.


Here's a picture of me and your Momma and your big cousin Nolan:



I just got thinking tonight it's 2 months until I get my big tattoo on my arm for you. I don't know if I have told you already, but it's gonna be a large bird called a phoenix, it is a mythical sacred firebird that rises from the ashes to live again, that is how I saw you when you were first born, you came out of your momma near death and you fought the fight, you rose from near death to be able to live long enough to open your eyes and see your momma and me, this tattoo is for you my Jack.


It's getting late buddy, I love you for ever and ever always:)



Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home