Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, September 21, 2006

7

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes,
I hope I havn't scared you this week. I've done a good job scaring myself and your Daddy though. I've had a really rough week, and I'm so sad, and I miss you so much. I hate that no matter how hard I wish I know I can't have you back. It was 7 months ago today that I had you. You were born at 3:17 am. You passed away at 4:47 pm, 7 months ago tomorrow. My most favorite song from Prince is 7... and the number 7 represents a confermation that you're on the right path. That is too funny, since I can't see where I'm walking right now, let alone be walking along a path. I'll just keep trusting that sooner or later I'll know what it is I'm supposed to know.
On Saturday Daddy and I are going to the walk for P.B.S.O, and I'll get to see Lori there. I'm really looking forward to it, and your Uncle Al, Auntie Sarah and cousins Nolan and Aidan will be there too. I'll be sure to get that Daddy of yours to take lots of pictures.
I love you, to the Moon and Back Baby Boy
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home