Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Family



Hi Baby Boy, I'm getting tired after a busy day. Daddy and I drove to Toronto and saw your cousins Nolan and Aidan this morning. They are getting so big! Nolan can count to 10, and Aidan is starting to crawl. I wondered a lot today, if you were here, if youd be as big as Aidan, if you'd be trying to crawl, or if you'd just sit back and let everyone do eveything for you... I love seeing our family, but it makes me miss you so much. Sometimes its hard to come home to Stanley the cat, and Arnold (our hamster) because I'd rather have you. I'm trying to get better, I'm starting a new exercise tomorrow called Iron Yoga. Its yoga poses with free weights. Its time for me to come back, I know I've been saying that for a while, but this time I'm going to try even harder.
I love you to the moon and back Mr. Twinkle Toes. You give me strength everyday.
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home