Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, September 25, 2006

I miss you

Hi Baby Boy,
It's sure been a rough week around here... I'm so tired, and everyone is worried about me, and I've been worried about myself. I have a great team of family, friends and doctors though, so I don't want you to worry about me too Ok?
Daddy went out with Uncle Paul tonight. I was so glad that he took a break for the evening. I'm sure its tiring looking after me. I think though that I am going to quit trying to keep a journal, I need to just move my feet instead of my mind (because your Daddy always says I think too much)
I'm just babbling on tonight. I miss you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes. I don't want another baby. I want you. I hate that I can't have you. But I have your Daddy, and I need him. I love you both, to the Moon and Back
Love, Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home