Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, September 23, 2006

P.B.S.O. Fun Walk



Hi Buddy



Well as you saw today your Momma and I with some other really terrific people all got together and raised some money for a really improtant cause and had some fun at the same time. You know your Momma goes to a group to talk about you and her feelings with some other people who's little babies also have left them to live where you are right now, the group is called PBSO. I can't begin to tell you how thankfull I am for this group, it has helped you Momma out so much. Here's you Momma at the park:


I think the most important thing about today for your Momma was getting to meet Lori, here's a great picture of the both of them:



Since you left us Buddy Lori has been such a help to your Momma and I with her kind words of hope and encouragement, we do not know where to begin to express our thanks to her, I guess all we can say is, Thanks Lori:) and it was so nice seeing you again today.


Your Momma and I were the last ones in from the walk, but we didn't care. The day was about us and you and just enjoying our time together, because I know that's what you would have wanted us to do.


Love ya Buddy


Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home