Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Momma's got 4 eyes

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I saw the first snow flakes of the season today. I thought of you dancing away up there while they fall around you. My most favourite thing is to stand in the middle of the area and watch the snow flakes fall at night and dance (much to your daddys amusment- its a good thing he loves me) I also got glasses. I picked out the coolest pair they had, so what do you think? I was suprised, even Daddy said he likes them!
I love you.
Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great. I have or I mean had the same pair in black. But I never wore them (did not really need them) and a certain someone got a hold of them. LOL! I love to watch snow fall. The world seem sso peaceful and fresh during fresh snow.

Have a great weekend!:)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home