Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, October 08, 2006

That Daddy of Yours

Hi My Baby Boy,
I know you're watching over your Daddy, He has some nerve doesn't he, saying I'm loud :)
I know you're laughing out loud with me.
While we were walking today I found a rock, and it made me think of you, I wanted to bring it home, to hold it forever, but like you Mr. Twinkle Toes, It isn't meant to be held onto. I sent you all my love and threw that rock as far as I could into the Lake. It made a big splash, and I knew that was the right thing to do. I miss you.
Thank you to your Daddy, I had such a wonderful day. I'm tired now, after all the fresh air driving around, so I'm off to bed.
Sweet Dreams Mr. Twinkle Toes. You're probebly dancing in the water from that big splash.
I love you, to the moon and back
Love
Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Standing under the Sky said...

I am deeply moved by your beautiful tribute to your son. In fact, I am in tears. I am grateful to you for creating this site. It's powerful.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home