Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, October 06, 2006

Pictures and a walk for you

Hi Baby Boy, Did you see me walking down the road today? I took all these pictures to show our friends how beautiful Huronia Rd. is in the fall. I thought of you every step of the way. I thought of how much I miss you. I would have had you already throwing the leaves around. The last picture is one little leaf I saw on the path, and it made me think of the poem on our card that said "blow little leaf to a beautiful someplace" and it made me think of you. I love you, to the moon and back.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely beautiful!!!!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home