Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A really nice Sunday Drive

Hi Buddy


Dad Here




Your Momma and I had a good day today. As you saw we went for breakfast(Our new favorite spot the Sunshine Cafe) and then we went for a nice looong drive (Wow Jack your Momma sure is loud, she will know what i'm talking about hehehe) and took lots of nice pictures. The colors sure were beautiful and the sun sure was shining and bright. Here are some of the pictures:






Your Momma and I were just not ready to have the big family Thanksgiving dinner with everyone today. I know that everyone understands what we have been through and what we are still going through and when the time is ready we will be back.

The next big holiday is Christmas and I don't know about your Momma but I'm telling you right now buddy I'm not having anything to do with it this year.


Well I should go


Love ya Buddy


Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day for A drive, Karen the sun shining on your hair looks like a halo, you look beautiful.
Lots of love to you both.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home