Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, October 09, 2006

A Magical Morning

Hi Baby Boy, I'm sure you were watching the excitment this morning. Can you believe this was right outside our frount door! Poor Daddy, I scared him silly again when I screamed. I was just so excited. I've never seen deer in our yard, let alone 2. And they just hung around for about 10 minutes, even when Daddy took these pictures outside.
I love you with all my heart Baby Boy, to the moon and back.
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

they are so beautiful Karen....I am always amazed at how graceful they are!

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love seeing deer. they just seem so peaceful.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Wow, those are great pictures! Maybe Jack sent them to you....

Everytime I read your blog, I tear up and my heart aches for you. you seem like great people and life is not fair! I am going to have a talk with the Big Guy Upstairs when I get up there about this!!!!!!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home