Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, October 13, 2006

Who am I vs. Who I am

Hi Baby Boy,
As you can see from all the letters past, I've been quite up and down. Maybe its the new glasses that's making me think more, I know you're Daddys son and saying I think too much, but I really feel like I'm split within my body. Part of me knows who I am. Who I've always been. Who I was while pregnant with you. But I look in the mirror, into my own eyes, and I don't know myself anymore. I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a wide open field, part of me way over there, another me way off to the other side. I just don't know who I am anymore.
So I got thinking, well if I don't know who I really am, maybe now is the perfect time to be the kind of person I always wanted to be, because I know who that would be.
I would be right into a regular Yoga practice, jogging, and lifting weights regularly. I would be eating a very healthy near vegetarian diet (because I don't know if I could forever give up my filet mignion- however its spelt and marlot wine!)
I guess I would be more the old me, who exercised regularly, was confident, secure, and Happy.
Its like Deb said though, "Nothing Changes if Nothing is Changed"
Shes one smart lady.
I love you, to the Moon and Back Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home