Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome home Champ

Hi Buddy


As you have already saw your Momma and I brought home a new puppy yesterday, his name is Champ.


He is only 7 weeks old, he is a Yellow Lab and he is a really good puppy. I hop you don't mind Jack but he is going to live in your room. I know by putting him in there you can look out for him when your Momma and I aren't home (and you to can get into some mischeif also).


One thing that bothered me about getting Champ was that I felt like I was replacing you in some way, but I know that could never happen, your always my little boy:), and I know that egtting Champ will help your Momma and I heal.


Here's some more pictures of Champ




Take Care Buddy


Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home