Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ups and Downs

Hi Baby Boy,
I was sure upset when I wrote last, and earlier today with my own longwindingroad letters... but I'm feeling better.
I know I didn't fail you, not when you were born, not when you left, and not the other day.
I just look at the picture of you in my arms, and I try to remember how I felt holding you, and I can't. I still don't know where you've gone. I suppose I'm not ment to know right now, but I wish I knew. I just want to know if you are happy, and warm, and snuggly. Is someone reading stories to you, and singing to you? Put in a request for Prince "raspberry beret" its my favourite song. I'd have sung it to you all the time.
I love you, to the moon and back Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home