Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, October 29, 2006

First Snow


Hi Baby Boy, I'm sure that was you dancing with all the snowflakes in the sky tonight. Do you remember being in my belly last winter, when I used to look up at the sky when it snowed... I always said "it feels like we're in a snow globe" and Daddy would shake his head and smile at me. I miss you so much tonight. I would have bundled you up and taken you outside to see your first snow fall. I'm so glad we have Champ right now. I think that makes you happy too, because I got to go outside and look up at the snow, and I told Champ all about you.
I love you to the Moon and Back Baby Boy.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Champs 1st snow! I love dogs in the snow! Mine sniff it till it is all up their noses and then the sneeze and snort trying to get it out!

As always you are in my thoughts!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home