Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thanks Buddy

Hi Buddy


I just wanted to thank you for being there today when I got my new Tattoo. If you don't know already it was for you, it actually has your name in it. I could see you sitting outside the window and telling me to "Rock On! Daddy".



Love ya Buddy


Dad

3 Comments:

Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Great ink!!! Thanks for sharing. I agree with Ginger. Happy day, Jack..I know you approve of Daddy's art.

Blessed be...

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the ink! I like your color choices. And I like it when people get tattoos that atually mean something to them. My last 3 mean something to me. My 1st two, eh. Rock on!:)

8:12 PM  
Blogger L said...

Rockin tattoo!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home