Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, November 13, 2006

A day for you


Yesterday was the memorial tribute to all the babies that passed away at Sick Kids Hospital. I'm sure you remember everyone there, who helped you, and who continue to help Daddy and I.
Your picture and name was on a great big screen for everyone to see. You are so beautiful Baby Boy, everyone said so. When your name was said, I walked up and placed an ornament on the Tree of Life. It is a little tear dropped shaped crystal. I put it on the highest branch, so it would be closer to you (although Lori had to help bend it down so I could put it on) and then, I read my poem for you.
After that, we got to do an activity called "Message in a bottle". I picked differnt things that reminded me of you, and included the letter's K, J, and J. It was very special, and I am so very glad I went. I love you, to the moon and back Baby Boy. I miss you.
Love
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home