Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A new year

Hi Baby Boy,
I sure was thinking about you last night. Did you see me twirl around outside in my "snow globe" ? It was snowing, just like when you were in my belly. I immagined that you were watching me, and that it would make you so happy to see me dancing in the snow. It got me thinking that if I could do that, and feel you that close to me, I would still feel you that close to me if I weighed a lot less, and so, today, I signed up for the weight watchers at work program, and I'm really going to start taking better care of myself. I owe that to you, to your daddy, and to myself.
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you, and want you back. I will feel that for the rest of my life. I love you to the moon and back my Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love
Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori Ives-Baine said...

Karen, good for you. Postive thoughts for the new year for you and Joe. Lori

1:50 PM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Way to go Karen. I am so proud of you. Happy, happy blessed New Year to you & Joe. I love you!

Blessed be...

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not tried that program but I know it works for a lot of people. And their frozen desserts are soooooooo good! I might go have one now....

Hugs to you

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home