Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Evenings

The time of day I miss you most Baby Boy. Especially tonight, Christmas eve.
Grandma and Grandpa W came up today for lunch, and we all took Champ for a walk to your spot, it was all I could do to not cry all day.
I wish you were here. I'd show you the moon in the sky, and all the stars shining. I know that's you up there though. You'd be the brightest star of all for me to see.
I love you Baby Boy. To the Moon and Back.
Merry Christmas Eve
Love,
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home