Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Tis the Season

Hi Baby Boy, its almost Christmas. 4 more sleeps we would have said. Today we got our chocolate letters from your great grandma Cornelisse. It is a family tradion in the dutch culture that all the children and grandchildren get the initial of their first name in a chocolate letter. Since last christmas, when I was pregnant, I was so excited for your first christmas, you would get your first letter chocolate. I wish my chocolate letter didn't come. I don't want mine without you.
I miss you baby boy. I want you back.
I love you, to the Moon and Back.
Love
Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home