Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, January 26, 2007

Arnold

Hi Baby Boy,
I sure had a good cry last night... Arnold passed away at about 12:17 am, in my hands. I held him all night, and thought about how I held you.
I know Arnold found his way to you. I told him to find you, and you'd have apples waiting for him (they are his favourite)
I wonder what your favourite food would have been... would you be like me and love anything pasta, or like Daddy and like all sorts of stuff...
I miss you so much, my stomach hurts again. I love you, to the moon and back. Have fun with Arnold. I love him too.
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Oh I am so sorry about Arnold's crossing over. I know he was immediately pick up & hugged by Jack.
Yesterday was not a good day for pets. My dear friend Amy's dalmatian, Chase (he was 12 yrs old), crossed over also. He really loves little kids so I hope he meets Jack.
Take care dear girl. I love you!!!

Blessed be...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

My heart is with you.

Meg

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home