Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

St. Valentine's Day

Mr. Twinkle Toes, I am so sad. I want you here with me. I wanted to give you your first Valentines today. Daddy would have given you the biggest chocolate heart, and eaten it himself (and given you some, to upset me) I would have given you the book called Snuggle Puppy. I wanted to buy it for you today, but couldn't. I wanted to try to sing the Snuggle Puppy song out loud, but couldn't do that either.
I miss you so much, and I can't believe that next week will mark one year that you've been here and gone again.
I love you, to the Moon and Back.
Love
Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the courage you and your beloved husband are sharing with your loving letters to Jack.

After my first baby died ( just hours after birth) I went into a complete hole of despair and didn't know how to get out.

And when my parents left me at my tender age of 30, with our third baby born the same day as my mother passed, I knew I could not survive if I didn't do something.

I began writing letters to her, that I have never shared. I ask her questions mostly. And one day, I will get my answers answered.

I truly believe so will you. You are brave people who have so much to offer other parent's who sadly, may have to face their own grief. Keep writing....it will mean a world of difference.

God Bless.
4

1:44 AM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I love you!! You are brave & you are doing wonderful healing with your letters. I truly believe Jack knows exactly what you are telling him. He wants you to have a wonderful, peaceful, love-filled life. Live every day fully in his memory. That is what all of us who are left to carry on must do. It is expected by those who leave us too soon, way too soon.
Again, I love you. You & Joe are always in my heart.

Blessed be...

9:08 AM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

Karen,
I have misplaced your e-mail address. Please e-mail it to me again. Promise I will hang onto it this time. My e-mail link is on my blog.
Love bunches. Have a beautiful day.

Blessed be...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home