Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Birthday Star

Hi Baby Boy,
Tonight has sure been a rough one. Daddy and I both remembering one year ago, and how everything began. It was pretty scary, more so now I think, remembering it more clearly.
I coulnd't sleep. I wasn't really expecting to anyways, so I took Champ out to look at the stars. I love going to the middle of the yard, its so dark, perfectly quiet... and then, just as I was telling you I love you, I saw a shooting star.
Shooting stars have always been magic for me. Thank you Baby Boy.
I love you to the Moon and Back. Happy 1st Birthday
Love
Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jack. Many a kiss to you on your sweet forehead...
May the angels sing you a very joyful Happy Birthday and may the heavens celebrate the time another one of their angels was born...

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby Jack!

Have a peaceful day while the angels hold your hearts and remind you that you may not see Jack, but he is beside you, as always.
God Bless!
4

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home