Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy 1st B-Day Buddy

Happy 1st Birthday Jack


I really didn't want to be saying it like this, I wanted cards, a party, clowns, presents, cake, the whole nine yards, but all we have is this.
Your Momma is here helping me along and keeping me going and everyone else is fantastic, but I still miss you with such a heavey heart. The other day I saw a man pushing his son along in his stroller just like the one Grandma and Grandpa W got for you and that really made me sad, but then I got a smile on my face when I thought if you were here you would be getting me to run them off the side walk with our stroller:)

Your Momma and I will go out to visit you today and your spot, it's cold out today Buddy, dress warm


Love your DAD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,

While cakes and balloons are typical birthday fare, so are quiet wishes and prayers. Today, I am sending you both. A wish for peace in your heart; knowing that Jack celebrates this day with God, and a prayer for comfort; rejoicing in the blessing that you and Karen have each other.
God Bless
4

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home