Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, February 23, 2007

Sunny Day

Good Morning Mr. Twinkle Toes
It was hard to get up this morning. My heart felt heavy, my stomach hurt, knowing that we want to make this the year to do something. I'm really missing you.
Then Champ jumped on the bed, and gave me so many kisses, I'm sure some of them were from you, telling me to get up.
So, I got up. It is a beautiful sunny day. I got dressed and took Champ out right away for a play. It makes me smile to have Champ here. I'm sure your glad to, he gets me up and moving, and always keeps us laughing.
I love you, to the Moon and Back. I know I will see you one day, but its not today. I don't know when, but I will do my best to take care of myself, so when you see me, I will be at my best.
Love
Momma

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind comment regarding my Hallowed walls post. I sometimes think that we are out of the Fifties in our approaches, but, topics like Meth addiction keep us firmly in this era.

I hope that one day you too will have the blessing of more children. There is nothing more humbling than raising God's choicest spirits. There is hope...always hope. (First Born was pregnancy 1,Daughter was pregnancy 10, Son 12.) There is always hope when you have God.
Karen, I admire your strength and your openess and honesty. You are inspiring.
XO
4

2:17 PM  
Blogger Oklahoma Girl said...

I love you!! The first year after such a loss is the worst. It has taken me two years to get back to being me after my brother crossed over. It does get easier each day.

So, many blessings for the first day of the rest of your life. God has great gifts in store for you.
Watch for the shooting stars, as I do the pennies, for they will show you the way.

Have a wonderful, fabulous weekend. Do something wild & crazy...just for fun!!
~smiles~ with lots of hugs!!

Blessed be...

5:34 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hi!
I have been attempting to get back on blogger for a week now. I just wanted to say that I think you 2 are awesome!
This will be a blog I visit daily.
Please know that God is with you!
Blessings!
Diana Joy

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home