Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A green & brown special day

Hi my Baby Boy,

Today is Mothers' Day. I could spend all day writing about how despretly I miss you, how much my stomach hurts that you're not here, how much Daddy wanted to make today something else for me...
I still had a wonderful day.
I've had bags of soil and seeds waiting to plant for 3 weeeks and plants that are too big for the pots that needed repotting... I just couldn't get around to it. Untill today. It must have been waiting for Mothers' day because I got going and got it all done, and it felt great.
Daddy got me a card, Happy Mothers' Day- From your Pup Champs, and after dinner we went for a wonderful walk to your spot and blew bubbles!!!
I thought of you. You are in my heart and soul Baby Boy. I'm getting better at knowing that. What ever I do, where ever I go, you are and always will be my Baby Boy.
So, A very Happy Momma's Day, to Me. I close my eyes, and say I love you, to the Moon and Back Baby Boy.

Love,
Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a huge smile on the faces of those who love you and have gone before. Planting a garden full of life and possibilities is exactly what we all should do. And making the world beautiful and green never hurt either.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home