Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time goes by

Good Morning Baby Boy
How despretly I miss you. Not a day will go by I don't feel that.
Time somehow keeps going by. I can't believe another spring is here. I remember flashes of last spring, like walking and finding a little leaf, dandylion fluffies... but for the most part last year was a blur that I barley existed through.
This year, I feel like I'm comming alive with the spring. Like I am thawing after a long cold winter. Then I remember that you arn't with me, and I have to remind myself that you would want to see me dancing in the sunshine again. I know you are your Daddy's son, and you'd laugh at me, but thats Ok.
Champster and I were out playing this morning, and I heard a woodpecker. It made me think of you, and I smiled, and did a little dance.
I love you Baby Boy
Momma

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to hear that you are coming alive. Spring has a wonderful way of renewing not only the earth, but our spirits and dreams as well.

I love the sunshine and the colours as they blossom forth. it becomes a daily reminder that there is life after death, darkness and cold. All it takes is the courage to walk out and dance in the sunshine.

Dance my sweet, Karen. Dance!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Lori Ives-Baine said...

Karen- wonderful to hear that Jack is helping you to begin with a new feeling of "life". I knew this time would come, and there will still be some "rain" but know that that is a reminder of your love and will help you to keep you sane- as crazy as it sounds!!!
Live, love, laugh and dance! Grief can be a part of all of that, but don't make it your focus- Jack wants you to grow as his mommy, make your body healthy and share your love. Lori I-B

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to you Dear Karen,
How was work today for you? I am still awaiting the schoolboard to make a decision as to where I am going to be places, so I didn't work today. Part of me was relieved, the other ticked.
Thank you for sending me love and good wishes. I said a prayer for you this morning. I hope your day went well.
Jack is very proud to see his Mom working and taking care of herself. I just know it!
XOXO
4

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a very busy week, but I want you to know I am thinking about you each and every day. I am hoping that work is going well and that you are still taking good care of yourself.

XOXO
4

1:16 AM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hi Karen!
Praise God! I can see God working in you and through you!!!!!
Remember that I too am praying for you and your husband!
Your blog reminds me that every life is important. You are an inspiration to me! Thanks so much for your support while I was in the hospital ;)
I'm doing much better....
Love ya hon!
God bless!
Diana Joy

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home