Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Your Momma My Wife

Jack

You would be so proud of your Momma. She has taken the steps to get better and to become the wife I once new. The last year has taken a toll on her, on both of us, but your Momma just could not let go the feelings of guilt and anger, and to know that she is working through that I am so happy. It's hard not having here here everyday, but just seeing her for the little time I can everyday makes my heart skip a beat and I guess the old saying is true "Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder".

Thank you buddy for watching out for her, she's my everything

Love Dad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joe and Karen,

It is very obvious that you share the kind of love that serves as an example. You have weathered the most difficult storm a marriage can face and your love for each other and championing each other's accomplishments is a true testament of your undying love. Jack is very proud of you both.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soo glad to hear Karen is doing better. It is a journey not a destination. I am very happy for you both:)

Sorry I have not been around as much.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home