Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, June 11, 2007

Dragonflys & Glowflys

Hi my Baby Boy.
I havn't wrote for a while, just been feeling like I havn't had much to say...
The past few nights though have been pretty magical around here in our backyard.
Its not so uncommon at the begining of spring-summer to see dragonflys and glowflys, but the dragonflys have been out numbering the mosquitos!!! (There are a lot of dragonflys in otherwords)
I found out that the spiritual message from dragonflys is "You know who you really are". Interesting.
I also have been picturing you flying around with the glowflys at night... your poor Daddy... Every night, as soon as they come out, I yell, Daddy jumps, Champs barks, I run outside with Champs, Daddy stays at the window shaking his head. Geez, you think Daddy would know the routine by now! I have always loved glowflys (and I know they are really called FireFlys - but glowflys is much more fun).
Just when I thought the nights couldn't be any better, I saw a huge shooting star the other night. I know you heard my wish. I hope it is Ok with you. I'm sure it is, because I saw even more glowflys the next night.
I love you. To the Moon and Back Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Love,
Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

whatever your wish was and is, your angel in heaven heard and approves. no need to know what it is to know that Jack would want anything and everything that brings you peace and joy. how beautiful that you call them glowflys. here is an interesting bit, in my native country they are called 'Luciernagas'..don't you think is very close to my real name? so guess what the kids use to call me back then? lol..i didn't mind i loved them..it was hard to go to sleep when all i could do was follow them with my eyes and wish for more around, lol..

i hope you have a restful night and a peaceful and a very good day tomorrow. hello to you and Champ and your hubby of course.

to you my heart.xo

3:08 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Joe,

just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Father's Day. thank you for making a beautiful angel to watch over the world. Jack is precious and he kisses you from heaven.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home