Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where do I start


Hey Buddy

It's Dad here. I'm just getting ready for work and was thinking of you this morn and it's been so long since we have posted anything to your BLOG so I thought I would quickly drop you a line.
I guess by now you know you will be a big brother soon (Oct 21st). The doctors have been taking good care of your Momma and baby "Beans" so there's no need for you to worry. Some days I get so angry because I wish the doctors could have done all this for you then we would have you here with us right now (Drivin' us crazy probably) hehehe.Here's a picture of Momma and Champs.

I should get to work. Thank you for looking out for your Momma and soon to be born little brother, your a great son:)

Love Dad

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

What??? OMG K, i'm sooo happy...i should have come sooner ...congratulations to you both and J in heaven....i'm so delighted and thrill for you all...wow!

i hope i got your right email and sent you a mail. pls get it i hope.

here is my notice i'm leaving all my friend bloggers. you know why i'm going private, i miss my blogging friends and i want to keep my life private from people i don't know. xoxoo

hi, hope you are well. i see you posted my pic from that one summer, lol...my blog is going private so i can feel free to blog again. pls make sure i have your email so i don't miss out on more time with you.. love.

congrats to the new daddy and mommy and big brother. i'm super thrill for you all.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home